What You Will Do
- Developing and Tracking KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) during Partner Launches
- Supporting the Hypercare/Warranty window for partner launches
- Manage partners and identify, triage, and helps oversee resolution of issues during the pilot/hypercare/warranty periods
- Create/track JIRA tickets to resolve issues surfacing during the pilot period
- Enabling a smooth transition to the CD/TAM/RE teams via knowledge transfer construct by ensuring key handover artifacts are available and facilitating handover discussion(s)
- Notifying the business when a partner is close to launch
- Partnering with the Implementation Manager to support Operational Readiness for Partners
What We Are Looking For
- Able to work independently without a lot of direction/self starter
- 2+ years experience in working in Operational Readiness, Customer Service and/or related team in the payments industry desired (WePay experience preferred)
- Strong results-oriented mindset with a track record of driving initiatives through to completion
- High attention to detail
- Must be a self-managed worker, and able to juggle many competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communicator to internal and external partners
- Team player who adopts a collaborative approach to problem solving
- Ability to work effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and multiple deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop/track KPI’s leveraging tools such as Smartsheets, Excel/Google Sheets, Salesforce, JIRA tickets, New Relic, Chartio, Biq Query, etc.
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, TouchBistro, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments. WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.