Axis Group is a Data & Analytics consulting firm with over 25 years of experience, headquartered in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey with regional offices within the US. Our purpose is to enable and empower people to innovate with data so they can make a positive impact on their organizations and the people around them. We have helped hundreds of companies at various stages along their analytics journeys. Our solutions around dashboards, co-sourcing, and data integration and data warehousing combined with our expertise in Analytics, data governance and project implementation, have been successfully implemented at Global 1000 firms as well as mid-market organizations.
- Craft solutions that delight customers
- Ability to solve difficult business and technical problems, including helping with definition of those problems (not just doing exactly what is asked)
- Contribute to conversations regarding server architecture, networking, and security. Understand implications of different approaches.
- Design solutions that are scalable and maintainable. Intelligently solve persistent problems using alerts, surveillance, automation, or process change. Able to foresee routine problems.
- Project delivery
- Able to clearly articulate business benefit of technical solution
- Manage customer expectations and project scope
- Determine project procedures and ensure they are understood and followed: coding, documentation, testing, versioning, migration
- Lead team-wide data discovery, test planning, knowledge transfer
- Report work progress with estimate of effort to complete. Report Risks and Issues. Manage resources and activities to project budget and LOE of remaining work.
- Identify additional opportunities for Axis to serve its customers.
- Actively participate in internal collaboration channels
- Contribute to internal frameworks, best practices, and initiatives.
- Voluntarily share innovative ideas and demonstrate how to replicate success, based on project work and as a response to colleagues requesting help.
- Sharpen the saw and share that knowledge with others. Keep up with industry trends, product news, and features. Participate in discussions about new partnerships and with pertinent user groups.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
- 7+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience.
- Expert in Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, or ThoughtSpot and keeping up to date on it, including industry-recognized certifications.
- Ability to architect, design, and develop an enterprise-quality business intelligence solution, from inception to securing and sharing.
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling, SQL, UI/UX/design thinking.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including listening.
- Experience with many companies, industries, and horizontals, or commensurate experience based on variety of roles, solutions, and responsibilities held.
- Willing to travel to client locations.
Axis Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or, any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Axis Group will not consider Visa Sponsorship for this position.