Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The system of record for work must meet the enterprise demands of our customers including its ability to be extensible, trustworthy, and manageable at scale. This role champions enterprise demands for administration and extensibility that enable us to attract and retain the world’s biggest companies.
What You Will Do
Reporting to the Group Product Manager of Enterprise Readiness, this Senior Product Manager will lead key elements of the enterprise-ready strategy and ensure tight collaboration to execute on that strategy.
We're looking for a hands-on product manager who can craft and communicate a compelling vision, but also work across many teams, product managers, and other business functions to bring that vision to life in practical ways.
You’ll help guide product planning, prioritization, conduct market research, justify investments, and present business cases and thought leadership. Your success will require lots of collaboration within the product and engineering organization and significant collaboration with other functions of the business including marketing, pre-sales, sales, customer success, and support functions to ensure our customer’s enterprise needs are met and we are competing effectively on this aspect of our product vision.
- Bring continual clarity to the product vision and strategy for key enterprise-ready capabilities in administration and extensibility
- Identify the greatest opportunities to positively impact Workfront’s ability to fulfill this vision, considering market impact and relative complexity
- Work with other product managers to identify key roadmap items and associated epics necessary to delivery on initiatives that you are leading
- Partner with customers, partners, and cross-functional teams to understand and validate market needs, drive offerings, and customer requirements
- Prioritize and balance among contending opportunities, customer requests, and business realities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Translate market needs into product requirements, product strategies, and prioritized roadmaps that increase user adoption and active usage
- Adhere to our product development lifecycle framework and champion improvements to our processes
- Be an authority on enterprise technology requirements while inspiring and learning from customers
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of solving significant market challenges in an enterprise SaaS environment, ideally in project management, and/or work management software
- Strong storytelling abilities with comfort and effectiveness delivering both technical and executive level content and messaging
- Able to translate strategy into easily understood tactical plans for engineers and GTM teams
- Data- and customer-centered approach to product management
- Comfortable collaborating with others to tackle complex challenges across multiple teams
- Minimum 5+ years product management experience identifying, building, and launching SaaS solutions
- BS/BA in relevant subject area