Towson, BM | Remote
The diverse, purpose-driven Team at Stanley Black & Decker share a unified passion for creating products, tools and solutions for those who make the world. Wherever you go in our company, you’ll find uncompromised devotion to performance, innovation, customer satisfaction and social responsibility. Now is your chance to become one of these people within our growing Fortune 200 Company.
What You’ll DO:
Reporting directly to the IC Group Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the execution of the digital marketing and online merchandising strategy for our SBD branded tools businesses. In this role, you will apply your understanding of the online marketplace to create digital marketing solutions - from strategy to development, launch, measurement and optimization - that drives brand and product awareness, increase purchase intent through lead generation and drive loyalty.
Implement overall digital marketing strategies for the SBD branded tools businesses - serving as the day-to-day digital account manager
- Partner closely with the brand marketing and product teams to develop and execute leading digital strategies
- Operate as project management liaison between product and shared brand marketing teams
- Serve as Digital marketing lead for the branded tools initiatives including day-to-day operation, management, and optimization across SBU and cross-functional support teams
- Identify and develop new traffic-driving opportunities to increase reach, customer acquisition and sales
- Own and maintain a consistent brand image throughout all digital marketing initiatives across web, mobile and social owned properties
- Gather internal customer requirements and use them to create in-depth Marketing and Functional Requirements Documents for scoping, prioritization and implementation with internal web design and IT teams or external agencies
- Manage large scale web projects including drafting project initiation documents, gaining internal customer approvals, and ensuring on-time, on-budget project delivery, including dot.com redesigns and PIM/DAM roll outs as necessary
- Work cross-functionally to develop a consistent online customer experience and identify opportunities to increase conversion and cultivate improved relationships with our audiences
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to plan, develop and deliver dynamic, world-class content
- Collaborate with internal digital marketing team members and external agencies to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns including email, CPC/CPA programs, paid search, SEO, display, mobile and social
- Track performance of digital marketing campaigns and KPIs. Evaluate market research, test results, and competitive intelligence to adjust digital marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions. Relay actionable insights to business
- Analyze and measure business impact for brand awareness, conversion and loyalty using web analytics and research
- Actively partner with cross-functional teams including brand marketing, product marketing, channel marketing, IT support, corporate communications, and customer service to expand education and penetration of digital activity
- Report out digital brand marketing successes and growth opportunities to key stake holders and business leaders based on metrics from cross-functional team
- Proactively develop external partnerships and support contract negotiations with external partners and/or vendors to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of the digital marketing investment
Who You Are:
- BA or BS required.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing or sales marketing. Previous account management within a digital agency is a plus.
- Strong project management/organizational skills required. Formal PMI training is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing more complex marketing projects, including working closely with IT on integrations.
- Strong familiarity with executing best practices in all digital functions including: web development, acquisition marketing (email, banner ads, online video, paid search and SEO, etc), and web analytics.
- Familiarity with mobile marketing and commercialization - mobile app development, connected tools and responsive sites and landing pages.
- Experience with web analytics and reporting tools (Google Analytics).
What You’ll Receive
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
How You’ll Feel
We want our company to be a place you’ll want to be – and stay. Being part of our team means you’ll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
What’s more, you’ll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We’re more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We’re visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we’ve been in the past, we have so much further to go. That’s where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
No. of Positions
Featured Category on SBD Careers