TZA is currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain account management professional to join our team. TZA is a market leading SaaS based labor management technology and engineering firm delivering labor management solutions to help companies reduce operating cost through increased performance, reduced turnover, lower overtime, and higher levels of employee engagement.
TZA has been in business for more than 35 years helping some of the most prominent organizations in supply chain.
If you are an experienced supply chain professional with a background in helping improve operations and have experience in selling within an existing client base to executive level leadership, this role may be the one you are looking for.
DESCRIPTION: TZA is searching for an account management professional to manage existing customer relationships. Experience in distribution operations, supply chain consulting, labor management, and or software implementations as well as solution selling or pre-sales support within the supply chain industry is required.
Specifically, this individual will be managing large mid-market and Enterprise accounts within an established territory. These accounts will have previously purchased TZA’s labor management software, ProTrack, and associated labor management services. The Account Manager will focus on “expansion/rollout” sales to organizations with multiple sites, subscription contract retention and acting as the product expert/pre-sales support for opportunities within the assigned territory.
As a leader on the TZA Customer Success team your RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
· Develops customer account strategies to expand the use of ProTrack to customer’s entire network
· Identify improvement opportunities within the customer’s operation and sell additional TZA engineering/consulting services.
· Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers resulting in achieving ProTrack retention goals
· Serve as executive sponsor/customer advocate to the TZA project execution team and customers leadership team during the implementation phase
· Fill the role of pre-sales for TZA New Logo Account Executives for new client opportunities within your territory. Duties may include operational audits, presentations development, product demonstrations, etc.
· Based on your experience with your customers, participate in the strategic development of ProTrack functionality and Implementation SOPs
· Potentially manage TZA partners/resellers within your territory
· Participate/support TZA marketing events
· Achieve annual Sales and Retention quota
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· 7+ years of experience selling and or executing supply chain solutions required
- Labor Management/Productivity software experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, warehouse material and information flows and processes highly desirable
· Experience and success in selling supply chain software
· Experience and success selling and or implementing consulting projects
· Ability to manage major account relationships to build and maintain pipeline within the sales territory
· Outstanding presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
· Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills
· Proven experience selling to senior executives
· Ability to travel approximately 50%.
· Bachelor’s degree required
Home office location is acceptable. Proximity to a major airport is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- On the road