TouchBistro is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People & Culture team. You will be joining a high impact, dynamic and close knit Talent team with a shared goal to scale the organization with top talent.
In this role, you will partner with senior leaders to fill key roles across the organization, along with coaching them on hiring decisions and best practices. You'll cover everything from refining job requirements, to building out recruitment processes and proactively sourcing talent. To be successful in this role, you are a true team player and are excited to champion the TouchBistro brand. You're innovative, solution-focused, and love a challenge.
- Take an innovative approach to end-to-end recruitment across all departments with a main focus on Customer Success
- Manage a high volume of job requisitions, screening and sourcing applicants, building pipelines, interviewing, and forming and delivering offers
- Stay up-to-date with hiring initiatives and seek out diverse virtual and in-person recruitment events and networking opportunities
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the talent market across North America
- Collaborate with the team to test new strategies and implement new recruitment processes
- Manage company wide communication of upcoming internal and external roles
- Participate in company-wide trainings to ensure we continue to educate on best practices
- Build employer brand recognition through company profiles, social media, events, and speaking engagements
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 4+ years of high volume, full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience
- University/College Degree in a relevant field
- You are a brand ambassador with a passion for networking and building relationships
- You enjoy taking initiative; you're self-directed and solution-oriented, with a high sense of urgency to deliver results and meet business deadlines
- You understand the importance of providing a strong candidate experience and always striving to improve it
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high volume, and tech focused environment
- You have experience with applicant tracking systems (we use Greenhouse!)
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. We're a team of thinkers, builders, doers, and innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro you'll join a fun, vibrant and rapid growth environment where you'll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative and respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, extended long weekends, lunches and more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process