BrightEdge is continuing to scale a world-class Sales Development Team to help expand our customer portfolio. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and setting new customer demos for the Senior Sales Team to close.
As a Sales Development Representative at BrightEdge, you will develop search engine marketing knowledge through mentorship and our sales training program. All of our SDR’s are on a defined promotional track for an Account Executive position.
- Develop and execute cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential customers as a match for our SaaS technology
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for Account Executives via phone and email communications
- Meet weekly and monthly qualified opportunity goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Complete advanced sales and SEO certifications
- Empower and assist leading Fortune 1000 companies with SEO technology
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the BrightEdge technology, industry trends, and competition
What it Takes to be Successful
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background required
- Passion for technology and possess a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Self-starter and hardworking, with a track record of success and drive for achievement
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or salesforce.com software experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Recognition of accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
- An annual trip for all sales team members to the BrightEdge Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Two-week sales and technology training at our HQ in Silicon Valley
- Fast-paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- 401k and Financial Advising
- Friday Company Lunches
- Kitchens with free snacks and drinks
BrightEdge is widely recognized as a global leader in SEO and Digital marketing. The most innovative customers across more than 80 countries trust BrightEdge to modernize their Digital Marketing stack for today’s digital world. We are helping thousands of organizations, including many of the world’s largest companies, transform their businesses and drive more revenue.