Our mission at View is to create Delightful Human Environments.
In the great tradition of challenging the way we think about everyday essentials, the team at View has revitalized something that hasn't changed for centuries – the simple window – and in doing so, is transforming the largest industry in the world, real estate.
View, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIEW) is a technology company creating smart and connected buildings to improve people’s health and wellness, while simultaneously reducing energy consumption to mitigate the effects of climate change. View is a market leader of smart windows – an intelligent window that lets in natural light and views by automatically tinting to protect building occupants from heat and glare. Research has demonstrated that employees working in office with View see significant reduction in headaches, eyestrain, and drowsiness. View’s smart windows are digital, connected, and can be controlled from anywhere, including your smart phone – no blinds or shades required.
If you have ever dreamed of changing the world to make it a better place - join us!
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES
- Safety First
Drive for Excellence
Succeed as a Team
View is seeking an Account Executive to expand our business in the San Francisco Bay area. View targets major construction or renovation projects in the commercial office, healthcare, aviation, education, and government sectors.
The Account Executive is a key customer facing team member in a defined territory, responsible for:
- Account management from lead generation through deal closure
- Owning and maintaining the relationship with key accounts
As an account executive your role encompasses not only securing sales but also ensuring the customer is delighted by partnering with View’s operations team during construction and occupancy of the building. Though we always work as a team, as an account owner, the buck stops at you.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop an intimate understanding of the local real estate market. Use this knowledge to identify which accounts/projects are best suited for View
- Understand View’s value and strategy. Develop and execute account plans – maintain a detailed knowledge of key accounts including key decision makers, past projects and planned projects
- Ability to sell View value, operate independently, handling relationships up to C-level and with architects, contractors, and consultants within the ecosystem of individual construction projects
- Meet established revenue and sales targets on a quarterly and yearly basis
- Responsibly activate, prioritize and work with internal teams to produce and present custom benefit analyses, budgets, quotes, project plans, etc.
- Own the relationship through to delivery, product commissioning and onboarding the customer/occupants
- Support projects for key accounts in other regions as appropriate
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experienced in complex, enterprise sales with long sales cycles targeted at C-Level executives
- Has a growth mindset, and the desire and humility needed to learn continuously
- Can work with other disciplines and understands what it means to succeed as a team
- Exhibits all-in mentality. Takes initiative & ownership. Can be relied upon to execute or ask for help as needed
- Excited by the opportunity to bring about change and challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Superior organizational skills. High attention to detail. Good with numbers
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent work experience required