As a Process Improvement Coordinator for AE Concrete Products Inc. you will be responsible to implement process improvement activities in Safety, Quality and Lean Manufacturing. This role will be responsible lead initiatives, draft procedures and train teams to assist in the standardization and improvement. The incumbent in this role must be a highly driven self-starter with the ability to manage small projects and keep focused. This role will ensure the systems are performing effectively and play an active role in process improvement. In addition to providing leadership to the facility in regard to quality management and directly supervise individuals responsible for auditing, inspection and testing.
This full-time permanent position will be based in Surrey, BC.
The AE Difference
At AE, our employees contribute by fully utilizing their attributes, skills and personalities and grasping the opportunity to grow as individuals and to help the company grow. The is a great opportunity for you to join a highly successful and growing company. You will be joining a great organization that has a culture of caring. We offer an attractive compensation package, a matching RRSP program and many other employee perks which are listed below;
- Great team environment
- Extended health care
- Dental benefits
- Vacation and paid time off
- Comprehensive training and career development
- The safety of all our employees is a priority
Our core values of safety, quality, integrity, commitment, helpfulness, results, team work, empowerment, innovation and honesty contribute to the success of our company and we are committed in hiring people who are leadership focused, team oriented and pride themselves to take ownership and are accountable.
AE Concrete specializes in delivering standard and custom civil precast solutions: Water, Electrical and Communication Vaults, Chambers, Trenches, Box Culverts, Street Light Bases, and a variety of custom precast solutions via our in-house engineering team. Quality of Work is very important to AE Concrete as we are a CPCQA, CSA, CWB, and ISO 9001:2015 certified precast plant. Our organization has been a leading provider of civil structures for over 30 years. We value working with the marketplace to deliver and develop the products needed for the civil construction industry.
If we have just described your ideal employer, we would love to hear from you. Come join an amazing company and apply today.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Hands on role in process improvement related to Safety, Quality and Lean Manufacturing
- Responsible to assist in the design and implementation of processes and procedures
- Create and maintain documentation related to operational processes
- Completes and coordinates actions related to process improvement
- Maintains required process improvement and corrective action logs
- Acts as a liaison between internal and external sources to gather information and source solutions for operational opportunities
- Coordinates with third parties as required
- Administers site programs, including, Continuous Improvement, Safety Data Sheets, Toolbox Talks, etc.
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- At least 1 year in manufacturing coordination, preferably Precast Concrete
- CTech, AScT, or equivalent designation
- Demonstrate strong skills in Project Management
- Incumbent must possess a high level of maturity and exercise sound judgement
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, Verbal and Written
- Experience in Quality, Lean or Safety
If you are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to apply today for this exciting opportunity!
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are complying with all WCB & Governmental COVID regulations.