Assistant Sales Manager
Assisting General Sales Manager in managing the human resources and equipment of the assigned store to achieve the established profitability, quality and performance goals established by the Company or Franchisee.
- Supervise personnel when on duty without General Sales Manager or when otherwise assigned that responsibility.
- Assist General Sales Manager in the effective use of labor, inventories, customer service, quality and cost control.
- Proper cash handling procedures are in place. Assigning register's and shift audits being conducted regularly.
- Properly open or close store in accordance with work schedule.
- Perform any administrative duties as assigned by the General Sales Manager.
As delegated by the General Sales Manager:
- Manage store personnel:
- Insure that customers are given prompt and courteous attention, sales are maximized and the image of the Company is enhanced.
- Monitor customer service and insure store personnel are assigned to the correct station during peak business periods.
- Monitor sales so as to assign personnel to the correct station during peak periods.
- Supervise job performance insuring duties as prescribed in the appropriate Job Description section of the manual are completed correctly.
- Assist manager in labor control by proper scheduling, hiring, training and personnel administration.
- Assist manager in recruiting and interviewing.
- Assist manager in conducting the initial orientation of new employees.
- Assist in cross-training of store personnel as the manager deems necessary.
- d. Assist in preparation of the weekly work schedule.
- Assist manager in all aspects of personnel control including customer awareness, personnel motivation, counseling, communicating, discipline, and evaluating performance.
- Monitor food, labor, paper and supplies costs.
- Maintain inventories within acceptable levels.
- Place orders for batter, beverages, icing, paper supplies, administrative supplies, etc.
- Perform weekly and monthly inventories.
- Monitor usage and waste to keep costs within acceptable limits.
- Assist manager in planning, directing and motivating store personnel to insure the maximum/efficient use of all store resources to attain established goals.
- Monitor cash handling procedures, check voids/refunds and cash shortages. Print an Exceptions Report to investigate any excessive usage of voids/refunds.
- Monitor cleaning schedules and insure acceptable appearance of store.
- Prepare and submit all food/drink costs, inventories, accounting, inspections, scheduling and personnel forms as designated in manual.
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
Working for JCC you have the opportunity to become involved in the exciting world of retailing. Every position within JCC provides an opportunity for advancement, whether it is part-time, full-time, management trainee or sales manager. It all depends on you. It takes ambition, enthusiasm and the desire to learn. You must set personal goals and make every effort to achieve them. Our company strives to develop all employees and promote from within. There are opportunities for qualified individuals to grow with the company as we expand.
Our prosperity depends on satisfied customers, and JCC depends on you to maintain the reputation of the Company.