Our client is looking for an entry level Jr. Account Manager to join their business development department. The Jr. Account Manager will be apart of the on-site sales team handling new customer acquisition and customer retention.
The candidate we're looking for should value integrity, enjoy working in teams of people, and have a desire for professional development. Candidates must be comfortable working with customers in-person and serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
Jr. Account Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Customer Service and Sales
- Providing efficient and accurate results
- Actively seek out new customer relationships
- Build long-lasting client relationships through face to face meetings in a retail setting
- Collaborate with Management team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
Recommended Qualifications include:
- 1-2 years experience working in retail, restaurant, or hospitality industries
- Leadership potential or desire to lead a team
- Proactive problem-solver
- Confident and professional demeanor
- Desire to learn and develop management skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year