Please be sure to submit an updated resume with your application.
Are you goal-oriented with the ability to influence others? Do you need to make at least $50,000 annually with the ability to earn over $100,000?
What else is in it for you?
- Paid training with the ability to earn a $3,000 bonus
- Insurance Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off - vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matched funds plus generous profit sharing
- Stock Purchase Plan - Ability to acquire DISH stock at discounted rates
- Free DISH TV at your home, plus deeply discounted Sling TV and Boost Mobile plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Incredible Rewards and Recognition program – trophies and food days, branded clothing and high-value prizes, on and off-site events, elaborate rewards trips, and much more!
- And our greatest benefit is opportunity, as we promote from within!
- Ability to promote two levels within your first year with commensurate title and hourly pay increase
- Ability to promote into multiple levels of sales management
- Ability to promote and transfer into corporate departments like marketing or finance
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential
The Associate Account Executive position provides incredible opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a long-term career with a Fortune 200 company with over $15 billion in revenue, even if you’ve never worked in sales previously. We’ll provide the training and development, and you provide the effort and winning attitude!
- Must be a high school graduate; college graduates preferred
- Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test
Where you'll be working
As a Work-at-Home (WAH) employee, you will have additional responsibilities concerning your home environment and the requirements regarding the capabilities of your computer and mobile device.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
- DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
- You are responsible for providing the following accessories to connect to the PC tower:
- USB Keyboard and Mouse
- Noise-canceling USB headset that is not Bluetooth
- Jabra BIZ 1500, Logitech h390 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended
- TWO computer monitors at least 19” in size
- Monitors must connect to the PC tower using a VGA, Displayport, or DVI/HDMI via DisplayPort converter cord, pictured below
- DISH PC Towers DO NOT have an HDMI port, and only have ONE VGA port. Many WAH agents need either one or two cable adapters, for this reason
- USB Web camera
- Ethernet cable long enough to connect directly from your work location to your Internet router location
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Smartphone capable of placing and receiving voice and video calls, SMS messages with access to the App store
Home Environment and Work Space
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into router
- Three power connections- either three outlets or a power strip (one for each monitor and one for the PC tower)
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during scheduled hours and should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Family members/roommates
- You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift. It’s important to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.