The Inside Sales Specialist will be responsible for coordinating incoming sales calls, walk in customers and answer questions related to the selling of Bobcat power units and Bobcat attachments. This position is a front line customer sales position and is required to conduct high level customer experiences while coordinating other daily responsibilities of the sales department. Training schedule will be provided upon date of hire.
- Adhere to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- Answer phone calls in a timely manner and respond to walk in customers as needed.
- Maintain professional appearance of show room and ensure all sales items are properly priced and tagged.
- Ensures that adequate sales literature for all sales lines are available and displayed.
- Reviews used equipment stock list and internet listings on a daily basis to ensure accurate descriptions to include hours and that equipment pictures are current. See policy and procedures.
- Maintains and responsible for accurate Auction list. See attached policy and procedures.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with all departments.
- Maintain an organized process for tracking phone calls and managing both incoming calls and walk in customers and lead sharing with outside reps.
- Loading and off-loading of heavy equipment stock and transport equipment as needed.
- Assist with stock numbers for new equipment as needed.
- Be proficient with Doosan Passport to include Bobcat.net, Bobcat university and Salesforce.com. Required to obtain Diamond status by end of 90 day probationary period.
- Be proficient with all BobcatNet portals to include sales programs, price pages, competitive information, sales specialist programs, finance programs etc.
- Refer sales leads to Sales Specialist and manage a tracking system to ensure the Sales Specialist has followed up. Sales Manager’s responsibility to format a system.
- Assist with the tracking of our used/demo units.
- Ability to comprehend, capture and interpret customer and equipment information.
- Excellent proven customer relationship management, computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, and work management software.
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills utilizing professional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent planning, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship building. Must be an excellent collaborator and listener.
- Work well under pressure with ability to set and manage multiple priorities and adapt to changing demands of the work environment.
- Ability to effectively and safely operate all equipment assigned.
- Must be able to operate and demonstrate machines and attachments.
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision.
- Ability to work flexible hours as necessary to accommodate customer’s needs.
- Adhere to the Saturday work schedule.
- Available to travel when needed for training.
- Perform any and all other duties deemed necessary that will promote and grow the business.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) equivalent
Associates degree in Business or related discipline preferred
Prior experience in sales, rental and or customer service experience is required
Familiar with the use of heavy equipment in a comparable industry experience preferred.
Valid driver’s license and maintain an acceptable driving record is required.
Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, comprehend and write) bilingual in Spanish preferred but not mandatory.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching, pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting (and to get in and out of equipment safely).
Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds as required.
Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Bobcat Central Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, physical and background screening.
Job Type: Full-time