Provide our members with excellent member service by assisting them through the transaction or loan process, counseling and educating on the credit union’s products and services and providing them with solutions to meet their financial needs. Qualified candidates must have outstanding customer service skills, communication skills and be one who helps create opportunities for success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provides highest-level personal service in all interactions with members.
· Educates members on credit union products and services
· Assist with the management of the branch sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships.
· Implement new loan products and services in accordance with management direction.
· Work with the Manager to ensure that all operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
· Assist in properly following and implementing all credit union audit procedures.
· Manage personal sales efforts in order to meet branch goals.
· Opens and processes all transactions relating to new accounts and account maintenance
· Has discussions with member to uncover current and future needs
· Promotes the credit union at events and in personal interactions
· Receives share deposits and loan payments in person or by mail.
· Inputs loan applications, follows up on loan decisions and funds loans.
· Operates Member services desk and teller platform terminal as needed.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· At least two (2) years of related experience or training
· Bilingual Spanish a plus
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and maintain high work quality
Other duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform other duties as assigned
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; to reach with hands and arms, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Loma Linda, CA 92354: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location