- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in customer success within the Healthcare Vertical
- Experience with customer adoption and retention with health plans and health systems
- PMP Certification
- Excellent project management skills and experience in developing and executing implementation project plans
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across engineering, marketing, customer support, sales and account management
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technical skills and ability to translate client needs to product and engineering and drive to product enhancements
- Skilled at leveraging analytics tools to evaluate key performance indicators and outcomes, and comfortable working amidst ambiguity
About the job
As a Customer Success Manager on the Fitbit Health Solutions team, you will play a critical role in the customer transition from Sales to Account Management and own the initial interactions with the customer, focused on providing an excellent customer experience and smooth product onboarding designed to reach customer performance indicators. You will continue to support Fitbit Health Solutions’ customer and internal teams post-implementation to ensure successful adoption of products and to help integrate solution enhancements.
- Manage and own implementation of Fitbit programs and services with healthcare customers including health plans, health systems, and wellness partners.
- Drive product enhancements for customer offerings by working closely with Product and Engineering to help define and execute the customer product roadmap.
- Scope and execute on launch timelines and key milestone dates, and hold teammates and health partners accountable for deliverables.
- Provide agile product and technical training to customers and end users during and after implementation while serving as a product expert, consulting on best practices, product adoption and utilization.
- Collaborate across interdisciplinary teams (e.g. marketing, engineering, customer support, etc.) to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the team and to bolster the customer experience.