We are a fast-growing logistics company headquartered in Montreal. We offer customized approaches on a wide range of logistics services. The Ground, air, sea and intermodal offerings supplied to our ever growing customer base are backed by our determination to ensure that the customers we help are always satisfied.
Our logistics unit is expanding its sales team and is looking to add a Junior Account Manager. Are you looking to build a career in sales? Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position will involve helping the existing sales team build a strong book of business by performing outbound campaigns through cold calling, email reach outs, lead search, and much more.
Working alongside some of the most experienced sales people in the industry, you will learn how to create meaningful connections, handle objections, discuss with potential customers, as well as all skills you need to build a strong career in sales.
- Working within your assigned account portfolio to create new opportunities through an outbound approach
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with prospective clients
- Develop a new book of business utilizing proven prospecting techniques (cold calls, emails…)
- Escalate any issues to senior management
- Collaborate with and ensure other team members; sharing industry insights and problem solving
What should you have to be a successful candidate:
- 1-2 years experience in high volume sales roles
- Ability to make 100+ calls a day
- Witty mentality and ability to handle client objections and deal positively to rejection
- Objective-driven individual, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Friendly, at ease with and effective at cold calling / prospecting activities
- Organized, flexible and business savvy
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
What will we do to stimulate your success:
- Offer you the opportunity to decide your own salary (uncapped commissions)
- Offer a training program that will ensure you learn constantly
- Incorporate you into a team where you can learn, contribute and succeed
- Review your progress and support your achievements
Our work philosophy:
A collaborative effort and mindset is what it’s all about. Our organization is built on a simple philosophy: Team members are not simply employees. Purpose-driven and people-focused, Western Alliance is comprised of what we call intrapreneurials. Intrapreneurial = A driven individual who manages their own enterprise within an established organization.
In the same vein, customers are not outsiders. Focused on sustainability through a collaborative effort and solutions-oriented approach, we see ourselves as an extension to our customers’ businesses.