What We're Looking For:
The Faculty Relationship Associate serves as a liaison to faculty for large university partners. Their goal is to optimize the faculty experience by ensuring that faculty receive the highest levels of customer service and support. The Associate works closely with the Faculty Relationship Manager for the assigned university; the Associate builds and maintains relationships with the individual faculty, and the Manager collaborates with high-level internal and external stakeholders on strategic goals. The Associate role serves as a pipeline role into Faculty Relationship Manager, building a solid foundation for success as an account manager.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with University Faculty through proactive outreach calls, regular email communication, and other methodologies, integrating white glove service.
- Problem Solving
- Responds to and resolves escalated support cases.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal stakeholders to promptly resolve faculty issues. Proactively communicates with appropriate key stakeholders, proposing solutions to mitigate future issues.
- Executes internal administrative tasks, scheduling faculty for training, creating faculty accounts and permissions, and ensuring faculty have access to their respective courses within the LMS.
- Tracks progress for each term start, including live session schedules, faculty training, and course access.
- Provides Faculty Relationship Manager with regular updates and reports to monitor and resolve faculty issues/complaints, track term start progress, and follow up on concerns shared by internal or external stakeholders.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 1+ years of account management and service-oriented experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work quickly and accurately; ability to multitask in high-intensity situations
- Advanced computer skills and strong aptitude for learning and explaining new technologies
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital eraâ€”and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needsâ€”developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $55,000 with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate's assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans' status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U's equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.