We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Representative – Province Quebec for a leading Canadian manufacturer of residential and commercial skylights. This is a permanent position with great compensation and excellent benefits and covers the province of Quebec.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you would be responsible for managing and growing the sales activities in Quebec by Increasing company’s market share by aggressively expanding customer base in the territory, while maintaining and enhancing sales with current customers.
- Calling on big box retailers and building supply outlets, roofing distributors, window and door manufacturers, roofing dealers, construction firms, and glazing companies.
- Build upon and foster relationships with both existing and new customer partners
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize sales opportunities, develop recommendations and execute sales plan
- New account prospecting and prequalification
- Enhance all aspects of brand visibility across the marketplace
- Provide formal and informal training, educating our retail partners on our product portfolio and their features and benefits
- Provide regular communication with emphasis on customer calls including action & follow up plans and competitive activities.
Fluent in English and French ( written and oral)
- University Degree / College Diploma
- 2-3 years building materials industry experience is a strong asset
- Ability to learn quickly, excellent interpersonal skills and able to build rapport in a variety of settings both one on one and in a group setting
- Self-starter who has a demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently without supervision, and effective territory and time management skills
- Sense of urgency, passion, & strong track record of delivering results...you are the sales leader in your company
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, driven, and enjoy a challenge
- Excellent written and live presentation skills
- Computer proficiency is required (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Valid Drivers License (Drivers abstract may be required)
Why work with us
This position offers competitive compensation package which included salary, bonus and benefits