Karasch has been providing litigation support to legal professionals such as attorneys, paralegals and insurance carriers for over 40 years. Our company name - and family name – is well-recognized in many states. Our Clients associate us with excellence, reliability, friendly service expected from a local family-owned and operated business that has been relied upon for decades. The Litigation Client Success Associate (“LCSA”) will maintain, perfect, and grow the front-end of Karasch’s Litigation Division with the ultimate goals of retaining clients and growing the division’s sales with existing Clients. The LCSA reports to senior management.
The LCSA’s core Responsibilities & Tasks are:
- Ensure Client satisfaction with Karasch services and our execution of those services
- Consistently improve Client’s experience at all stages of their exposure to Karasch.
- Nurture Clients w/responsiveness to needs and pre-emptive acts of care.
- Generate Sales Opportunities
- Events Calendar
- Collect answers to questions from Clients through systematic communication (e.g. scripted / non-scripted questions)
- Follow-up with Clients regarding important anniversaries, events, other (company and/or personal)
- Communicate Client needs and expectations to Back-End staff by assigning action items / tasks in Hubspot (after communicating them with a “human touch” as well…)
- Assist Client with ordering jobs and with special needs so as to encourage culture of self-help via Karasch platform.
- Making actionable recommendations about how to improve Client experience to Back-End staff
- Follow-up on execution of Client expectations systematically and reverting to Client about results in timely manner
- Soft, pro-active acts of care provided to Client over time.
- Explore new clients and discovering their needs and how to retain them
- Infiltrating Clients (current, past, potential) to generate new contacts / leads there
- Add new Deals to Hubspot, create tasks and act on / monitor them for the purpose of generating new business
- Priority Client visits, breakfasts, lunches, food deliveries, gifts, demos and recommended in-person meetings with Managements.
- Create and maintain events calendar
- Calendar to include Bar, Paralegal and ALA Assoc. events / sponsorship opportunities etc.
- Scheduling product demos, webinars and meetings with Clients for Sales or Management Team
The requirements to fill this role successfully are as follows:
- Language: English: proficient speaker of English; spoken, written
- Soft skills: Communication, Organizing
Strong communicator, excellent command of written and spoken English, results and solution oriented, highly motivated, self-starter, structured and methodological, attention to detail, enjoys communicating with people; Reliable, timely and consistent.
- Hard skills: Proven knowledge and experience in conducting pre-qualification activities and organizing information.
Experience with tools such as HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, RB9 (preferred, not required).
Paralegal experience and/or knowledge of litigation procedures optional (preferred, not required).
- Accountability and Responsiveness:
Accountable for retaining Clients and growing Litigation sales.
The more sales and better the retention of Litigation clients the better the LCSM’s evaluation will be.
Response time: 60 minutes during working days.
Availability starts at 8:30 am EST
- Tools: HubSpot, Microsoft Teams, Excel, FileMaker, RB9, SNOV.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Trello, One-Drive.
We invite you to share your insights regarding best practices and effective tools we could be using.
- Start Date: We’d like you to start immediately (November 2021).
- Location: Remote / Home office / Occasional Travel Required
- 3+ years of relevant experience (e.g. customer success rep; business development rep; sales rep; conducting retention and sales activity).
- Experience with the litigation process optional (preferred, not required).
- Experience with litigation support services such as court reporting and/or videography optional (preferred, not required).
- Current Driver's License, own car and availability to drive
With your application, please reply to the following questions:
- Why are you ideal for this role? (one paragraph max)?
- What are your strongest qualities? What type of task are you best at?
- What is your weakest quality? Or What type of work do you not like doing?
- What information can we give you to know whether this job is a good fit for you to work successfully with us?
- Do you have any concerns?
Attach your resume and references (including contact information) to your response.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations