Sporcle is the leading provider of trivia entertainment at live events, on the web, and on mobile devices worldwide. On the web, we operate sporcle.com, with around 4M monthly users, which is a top popular trivia website in the United States. The website has over one million user-generated trivia quizzes that have been played over 4 billion times. Our live shows bring entertainment to customers every week where our Sporcle hosts engage and delight. Our purpose is to create mentally stimulating diversions that bring people together. We believe in making knowledge fun for everyone.
Work for the dynamic industry leader in trivia dedicated to partnering with our clients to deliver the best experience to their customers.
Our service has a long history of helping bars and restaurants increase revenue while entertaining and retaining their customers. The Remote Sales Representative position is responsible for remotely selling Sporcle’s game formats/service to new bars/restaurants across the country. This position is responsible for pursuing new partnerships via multiple avenues – social media, emails, phone calls, texting, and video vignettes created by you. The primary objective of the Sales Representative position is to facilitate the onboarding of new partnerships with venues that will best develop into long-term partners and set up the other Sporcle teams for success. The Sales Representative role will collaborate with teams across Sporcle.
· Effectively prepare by researching potential partner social media and websites. Identify which of our Sporcle services might best fit a potential new partner. Sporcle Live, Stump!, OpinioNation, or In-a-Box service.
· Once prepared, reach out, and communicate the benefits of adding the Sporcle Live service and different game formats to new potential bars/restaurants.
· Utilize knowledge of the various Sporcle Live brands and game formats
· Be a communications warrior through timely follow up on opportunities while avoiding be pushy
· Develop and hone communication skills via multiple avenues – social media, emails, phone calls, and texting.
· Keep consistent and active documentation in our CRM Salesforce of account contacts/info, communication, and status of all active accounts.
· Deliver timely follow-ups to ensure we close all active leads within 30 days.
· Actively communicate and collaborate with teams such as the Recruiting team to make sure you are current with available hosts, and for those hosts actively looking for additional shows.
· Actively communicate and collaborate with teams such as the Customer Success team to ensure they are set up for success when onboarding a new partner.
· Collaborate and share with the sales team successes and new strategies developed during the sales process.
· Strong passion for selling & ability to communicate our service’s value
- Demonstrated follow through and follow up on opportunities
· Impeccable communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening
· Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
· Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to maintain a professional image through communication
· Ability to multi-task and time management in a remote work environment
· Control and manage customer “fires” and channel issues appropriately to management
· Proficient in technological tools (experience using Sporcle tools such as Salesforce, Trello, Slack, a bonus)
· Positive attitude and open mind with the ability to respond and adapt to new challenges
· Ability to speak the truth when something isn’t right and a drive to always do better
· Display a team-centric and goal-oriented attitude
WHY CONSIDER SPORCLE?
· Develop your skills and talent working for the leader in trivia
· Collaborate and connect with fun, talented employees who share a passion for learning
· Build exciting new friendships while getting paid
· Work for an industry leader
· $16 Per Hour + Commissions
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Have you ever heard of Sporcle, and if so, what do you know about it?
- Would you be willing to conduct a video prescreen interview? If so, please apply at https://www.sporcle.com/jobs/remote-sales-representative.
- This role may require local visits to bars to meet with prospects and customers. Are you at least 21 years of age?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19