Securitas Electronic Security (SES) sales professionals—are you interested in furthering your career with an industry leader that continues to experience tremendous market growth? Join our team at SES! We are one of the largest security providers in the world featuring best-in-class products and award-winning services, customized to meet the specific needs of our clients. Due to the continued rapid growth of our Electronic Security group, we are currently seeking an Account Executive to help us to further expand our business.
This is a sales role with an emphasis on lead generation and relationship building. Working from your home office, you will set appointments with and present our commercial electronic security products and services to national and large regional accounts. We offer a generous base salary plus competitive commission on product sales, as well as recurring revenue on our service packages. What’s more, our world-class staff will take care of designing your clients’ systems, leaving you free to do what you do best.
If this sounds like the direction in which you’ve been wanting to take your electronic security sales career, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
As an Account Executive, you must combine a hunter’s drive to gain new accounts and attract market share with strong and dynamic relationship-building talents. You will need to be highly organized and detail oriented, with exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills. A solid background in electronic security sales is also a must.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the sales and delivery of commercial electronic security solutions preferably in the Financial sector
- Prior experience in the sales and delivery of consultative service solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience attaining or exceeding high sales quotas in comparable accounts and/or markets
- Successful and proven cold calling, networking, and lead generation experience
- Proven negotiation acumen
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement comprehensive service/account outsourcing strategies
- Availability for extensive travel within assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions and an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness are proudly demonstrated daily by our employees to our customers and the communities we service.