The Rental Account Manager is responsible for the sale of new business and maintenance of existing accounts for the rental services product lines.
Rush Truck Leasing opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are the premier commercial transportation solutions provider for businesses across North America. Our network of Idealease and PacLease partners allow us to offer our customers complete truck leasing and rental solutions across our network of dealerships. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
- Prospect for new customers via cold calling, telephone solicitation, mailers, or any other means to grow the business.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through personal visits and phone contacts, grow the business with these accounts, and perform annual reviews with each customer.
- Maintain receivables with each assigned account.
- Use Outlook or some comparable prospecting software to track customer and prospect activity.
- Turn in expenses reports, pipelines and proposal recaps monthly to the District General Managers and National Sales Manager.
- Utilize all software to assist in the sales process, Lease vs. Own, Lease vs. Lease, Prospector, PowerPoint presentations, and Sales Suite.
- Maintain customer files with emphasis on replacement opportunities.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two years of experience in commercial vehicle rental services, or similar industry.
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their leader.