Join Axiom to expand the company's Solution Marketing in a role that works across lines of business to integrate service and technology offerings into solutions that create unique value for Axiom's clients and network of staff attorneys. This role will be instrumental as the organization expands its market share within the law firm displacement market while maintaining its dominance as the top flexible talent (traditional staffing) firm for skilled legal personnel â€“ while also launching an innovative digital marketplace designed for the needs of mid-market clients.
The ideal candidate has a passion for persona-based messaging and thought leadership, and a track record for building and developing high-performing teams. This role offers the opportunity to partner with executive and senior leadership from many functional disciplines, including sales, R&D, and product, to drive innovation and optimize go-to-market launch processes.
Reporting to the Vice President of Solution Marketing, the Director will have numerous opportunities to architect Axiom's solution plan, including the major themes that will be communicated into the company's target markets and buyers.
- Messaging & Positioning: Develop persona-based messaging and positioning to support Axiom's messaging framework and demonstrate differentiated value for the buyers of legal services.
- Marketing Go-To-Market: Build and implement a standardized go-to-market strategy for new offers, collaborating with Sales, Sales Operations, Product Management, Partners, Talent Strategy, and leadership to ensure well-coordinated execution.
- Content Creation: Expert at creating visually compelling content that distill complicated concepts into succinct stories with a focus on the legal industry.
- Demand Generation: Work cross functionally with Sales and Marketing to create innovative marketing programs to support demand generation and revenue opportunities.
- Market Feedback: Collect offer feedback process across Clients, Lawyers, Sales and industry thought leaders to help identify potential new offers or enhancements.
- Follow an audience-centric marketing approach within the organization, ensuring that messaging and content are centered around buying needs
- Coordinate and provide direction for market segmentation and targeting in order to define the market opportunities for the product portfolio; work with product management leaders to build business cases for growing market presence or entering new markets
- Build or provide direction for the creation and socialization of the following product-level documents: market requirements, marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, solution handbook
- Build solution positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with partners; ensure that product marketing managers are providing source messaging documents for use by other marketing functions such as brand & campaigns, partner, and sales enablement teams
- Partner with product and sales leaders to plan routes to market and ensure that product marketing managers collaborate with sales enablement and sales operations to produce sales enablement plans for the product portfolio
- Serve as market-facing subject matter expert (SME) for the solution portfolio at industry events or assist in preparation sales for thought leadership speaking events
- Assist in the creation of sales enablement content (e.g. playbooks, battle cards, scripts, presentations, training modules, demos)
- Monitor and report on the performance of the product portfolio, results of related sales and marketing and efforts
- 7+ years of B2B Marketing or Solution Marketing experience from strategy to execution, including 3+ years' experience marketing to the buyers of legal services (law firms, legal technology, or legal staffing
- Demonstrated ability driving results in a high growth, innovative and fast paced environment.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication/presentation skills.
- Extensive experience developing and validating positioning, category creation, messaging, buyer's journey, and personas.
- Proven ability to deliver content including presentations, datasheets, white papers, blog posts, web content, etc.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Proactive self-starter, intrinsically motivated
- Intelligent, with strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to think strategically, paired with high attention to detail in execution
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, naturally high RPM
- Strong interpersonal skills a must; values influencing & building relationships
- Collaborative team player, yet also comfortable working independently
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business and/or MBA preferred
Accommodation for Individuals with Disabilities: Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Axiom will attempt to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in the application process. To request an accommodation to complete the application form, please contact us at [email protected] and include "Applicant Accommodation" in the subject line.