Salaria Group (salariagroup.com) is a digital consultancy focused on sales development and data analytics services. Salaria supports a diverse set of clients spanning across many industries including private equity, SaaS, environmental services, energy, and e-commerce.
Salaria is looking for a Strategic Account Executive to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. This position offers you the opportunity to join a fast growing company at the ground level and help shape the structure and culture of the organization for the long-term.
This is a highly competitive and well compensated leadership role reporting directly to the CEO of Salaria Group and will shape the entire org.
- At least 3+ years of recent experience selling complex solutions to major vertical markets.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company; You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Salaria Group and senior executives of the client and prospect companies; Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of accounts within a prescribed territory.
- Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale; Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.)
About the Team
- Our team is a group of highly driven individuals who are intelligent, organized, and dedicated.
- We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives.
- We are a visionary team who works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Salaria Group provides.
- Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
- 20 days PTO
- Partially remote - 3 days in office, 2 days remote/per week
- Can go fully remote for one month every quarter
- Young, flexible team with casual work environment
- 100% covered health insurance
- High growth start up with a lot of upward mobility potential
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Strong work ethic
Salaria is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $125,000.00 - $175,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Arlington, VA 22209: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- One location