Track Group Inc. is a global leader in providing end-to-end location monitoring and predictive behavioral solutions that combine real-time tracking devices and professional monitoring services with advanced data analytics. The current focus is delivering electronic monitoring products and services for the global criminal justice market. Track Group is based in Naperville, IL with development staff and offices in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Salt Lake City, UT. We also have operations locations in Santiago, Chile and Indianapolis, IN.
Track Group designs and manufactures the industry’s leading portfolio of GPS tracking devices and alcohol monitoring systems and offers a variety of related software, services, networking solutions and monitoring applications. Our products and services are currently available worldwide and are sold through our direct sales force, as well as through value-added resellers. We provide our products and services to government customers on federal, state and local levels in the US and to international government entities as well.
General Job Description:
A key member of the Customer Support team, the Logistics Administrator will report to the Director of Account Management and perform general logistics/supply chain and account management functions. This position is located in our Naperville, IL office. Duties include, but may not be limited to:
· Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests.
· Receiving, coordinating, and entering customer’s orders, lost or stolen devices and returns (RMA’s/Return of Merchandise Authorizations). As well as assisting in the evaluation of returned equipment that may be damaged.
· Track orders upon customer request and respond accordingly to ensure timely deliveries.
· Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading).
· Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery.
· Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers and customers.
· Provide information to customers about the status of their orders.
· Responsible for imports and international shipments
· Departmental billing and invoice handling as needed
· Assist Customer Support Services, upon completion of logistics tasks:
· Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues and concerns regarding hardware, software, and other general subjects; escalate issues when necessary. This will be done in a timely manner via telephone, e-mail and may occasionally involve on-site assistance
· Produce, review, and distribute various reports for current customers within the required timeframes on a daily/weekly/monthly basis dependent on the customers’ needs
· Demonstrate and maintain a positive and professional attitude, actions and attire that promote confidence in Track Group products and services both internally and externally.
· Attend and participate in ongoing scheduled meetings and trainings. Consistently work in tandem with software and hardware technicians to maintain role knowledge and customer satisfaction
· Flexibility to constantly evolving business demands and projects
· Provide customer service via inbound and outbound phone calls.
· Excellent organizational, completion and time-management skills
· Ambitious and Efficient; works well in a face paced environment and a quick learner
· Excellent Communication Skills (internally & externally) promoting teamwork and customer retention
· Customer service experience with technical support background preferred
· Possess an analytical and problem-solving mindset, with a focus on customer service and attention to detail
· Previous experience with Cellular/GPS technology preferred
· Technical/Computer Software proficiency required. This includes but is not limited to:
o Microsoft Office Programs
o Expertise in Microsoft Excel
o Google Chrome, Internet Explorer Etc.
o Understanding of troubleshooting technical/computer/cellular issues remotely
· College degree required
· Open office environment
· Mainly telephone and e-mail support, with the occasional on-site need (with customer or at our call center)
· Frequent extended periods of sitting
· Duties and Responsibilities are subject to change upon business requirements
TG offers a complete benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- One location