Truthfulness | Fairness | Value | Loyalty
As one of Canada's top insurance broker, Western creates security and provides customized insurance solutions to over 1 million Canadians. For over a century, we've secured our neighbours' future by building enduring relationships and staying true to our Guiding Principles and customer-centric values.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – PERSONAL LINES
The key role of the Account Executive – Personal Lines is to identify and generate new insurance sales opportunities. Every day you will be build lasting relationships with your customers, helping to protect what matters most to them.
- Provide advice to clients on all areas of personal lines insurance including home, car, recreational vehicles, and travel
- Meet and exceed sales and retention targets
- Prospect and up-sell when talking to public on all lines of personal insurance sold
- Compile and present coverage options support our clients needs
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of all client communications
- Remain current and develop expertise in assigned markets and plan for breaking into new markets
- Continuous self-development, through industry and community involvement, and industry related courses
Our Team Environment
Recognized as a Top 70 Employer and Top broker, Western creates space for our people to grow and learn. We empower all our team members to challenge the status quo and reward them for their performance. If you share our values, you'll find a home among our 1,800+ team members.
- Be hands on, energetic, ambitious, and able to focus on the basics of arranging well-qualified executive meetings
- Have strong cold-calling skills accompanied by persistence, determination and focus
- Strong sales and presentation skills
- General Insurance Level 2 License and insurance industry knowledge is an asset
- High energy team player with a strong social skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to adapt in the face of adversity
Your safety is our top priority. In accordance with Canadian Health Authority recommendations we have taken steps to ensure the safety of all employees working in our branch offices. Currently, our work environments may look different than usual, however we are committed to supporting our clients and the communities in which we operate.
Hours: Full Time – Permanent - 37.5 hours/week
Location: Remote locations
Requisition #: 68044
Western takes pride in providing programs that add value to our people’s lives – after all, they are our greatest asset! Eligible employees are offered competitive compensation packages consisting of 3 weeks’ vacation, paid personal days, paid wellness days, company matching investment and savings programs, and 100% employer paid group benefits which includes a health care spending account.
Western Financial Group has its own charitable foundation, Western Financial Group Communities Foundation.