Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Within Rexnord Power Transmission, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components worldwide used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. We keep industry moving with products and services that enhance the reliability of equipment supporting key industries, including food, beverage & liquid, automotive, energy, and mining. Our new digital productivity platform, DiRXN (pronounced “Direction”), based on the integration of innovative Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and e-commerce technologies with a leading portfolio of tools, products and services, connects our customers to data and information that allows them to optimize productivity across all stages of their lifecycles.
The Vertical Account Manager will be held accountable for driving customer specification and preference for Rexnord products in the Vertical Industry. The ideal candidate will either be an advocate for the End User customer providing Rexnord products to solve application problems and maximize uptime. This candidate will also work with, and sell directly to, OEM Customers to obtain specification of our products for use on their equipment going into their assigned Vertical Industry. The Vertical Account Manager will demonstrate the desire and ability for driving change, identifying business needs, areas of improvement and objectives through research and data backed decision making that will empower them to make recommendations on appropriate business initiatives. This position will be Field Based and report to the Vertical Sales Director.
- Deliver consistent revenue and share of growth at assigned account
- Act as an advocate for customer base providing flawless communication between customer base and Rexnord Business Units (BUs).
- Collaborate successfully or as needed in a team selling environment; with Strategic Account managers, Strategic Account Executives, Inside Sales Specialists, and Channel Account Managers
- Drive Rexnord brand preference and specification at the point of customer influence: End User or OEM
- Educate all customers on differentiation and value of Rexnord Products.
- Execute the following disciplined selling processes to attain quota:
- Intentional account planning
- Time and territory management
- Funnel opportunity management/Salesforce.com proficiency
- Grow Rexnord market share by emphasizing total cost of ownership.
- Establish self as trusted technical advisor for customer base.
- Leverage Rexnord’s ease of doing business tools to enhance customer experience
- Be technically proficient in the knowledge and application of all Rexnord products in served markets.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with channel partners (distributors) when appropriate
- Achieve Sales Quota for revenue and customer contact
- New White Space accounts
- Grow and educate customer on DiRXN (digital productivity platform)
- An essential function of this job is to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Persuades – Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Self-Development – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- BS Industrial Technologies/Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Distribution or related field
- 3-7 years outside technical sales; Power Transmission industry experience preferred (Beverage Vertical Preferred)
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran