This position reports to the Sales Systems Manager and is responsible to provide support for Salesforce.com instances across TissueTech and its subsidiaries. The role will work closely with the Salesforce Administrator to maintain and develop processes, systems, and data points across the entire commercial organization. The role requires strong written and verbal communication skills as the position will communicate regularly with individuals across the entire organization (from executive level to entry level). The ideal candidate is one who is technically minded with an eagerness to build a skill set with Salesforce, project management, and data management and a willingness to learn/embrace new technologies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create new users and de-activate users. Maintain user roles, assign profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. Maintain and update data visibility.
- Training support in the form of initial communications, training material assignment, meeting coordination, and scheduling.
- Day-to-day case queue management. Extending technical support for sales and service cloud users. Troubleshooting issues with logging in, page load errors, etc. Consistent coordination and communication with the team on requests, feedback and suggestions that arrive as a case.
- Creating new or managing existing objects and fields to support projects, processes or applications.
- Support development and preparation efforts to move Salesforce instances and users into the Lightning Experience (LEX). Post deployment LEX support.
- Support processes that require data management, maintenance, and clean-up. Includes but not limited to: end of month data check/verification, account matching, account alignment, and report scheduling.
- Run Salesforce Data Loader to add, update, or delete Salesforce records. Perform validations to ensure data is showing/removed as intended.
- Formatting data in Excel to ensure proper upload to Salesforce. Formatting can include but is not limited to these data activities: massaging, aggregating, and cleansing.
- Aide and support any upgrade efforts deemed necessary by the Salesforce Critical Update Management Application. Aide and support any upgrade efforts on Salesforce managed package applications existing in our current environments.
- For assigned projects, provide support/aide for project related activities. This will include but not limited to: documentation, meeting coordination, status meetings, hands-on building activities, development of testing plan, testing/UATs, and deployment support.
- Associates in Business Administration is required or
- Associates in Information Technology is required or
- Associates in any other technical field of study is required
Certification & Licensures
· Salesforce Certified Administrator Preferred
Minimum Years of Experience
- 1 year of Salesforce Administration is preferred or
- 1 year of Salesforce Power User is preferred
- 1 year of Microsoft Excel is required
- 1 year of Microsoft Access is preferred
- 1 year of Microsoft SQL is preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Moderate/Intermediate Excel skills and experience. Able to perform a VLOOKUP, IF Statement, AND/OR Statement, build a PIVOT table, etc.
- General understanding of database field properties, table relationships and structures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization in a collaborative way.
- Up to 25% - Domestic - National Meetings, Trainings, SFDC Events
Candidates who cannot perform one or more of these requirements due to disability will be eligible for consideration based on whether the candidate can perform the essential functions of the position with a reasonable accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Yes. Social Distancing, Mask-Wearing inside the building, and we work remotely two days per week.
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19