Job Title: Account Manager
Reports To: Branch Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt (Salary)
The Account Manager serves as a liaison between Baron Staffing, LLC associates and our clients. The Account Manager is responsible for recruiting activities within an assigned market and the sourcing of qualified workers for all field positions. Responsible for timely screening, scheduling, interviewing and selection of candidates. He or she must display a warm and friendly demeanor, professional appearance, communicate effectively, and assist with establishing and developing strong relationships with our current and new customers. The account supervisor reports into the Branch Manager.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Contact customers on a daily basis and assure their staffing needs are achieved
· Present associates on their first day of assignments.
· Conduct weekly stand up/pre-shift meetings with associates on site.
· Facilitate associate orientations.
· Continue to source for new business in current properties
· Source (Recruit) candidates, via indeed, channel partners, and weekly job fairs.
· Conduct and manage interviews for candidates
· Onboard new hires through training and management
· Manage any performance or employee relations issues for assignment based associates
· Complete daily activity reports and administrative work related customer visits/ associate issues concerns
· Attend safety meetings and provide training weekly to team
· Collect associate timesheets from customers
· Handle tasks and projects as assigned
· 75% travel around local area
- Previous hotel or food and beverage supervisory experience is required
- Bilingual preferred: Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Service Oriented- experience in service positions is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and writing.
- Must have computer skills.
- Able to work on weekends.
- Business degree in hospitality, hotel management, general studies or equivalent experience is preferable.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Staffing & Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Multiple locations