This is a Full Time position with an Award winning Government Technology Solutions provider looking to expand the team for a long-term project. The ideal candidate is expected to be able to work in a diverse environment serving as the Technical Subject Matter Expert on Salesforce engagements and Projects. He/she will be responsible for leading projects through the requirements definition and solution design phases. Offering Great pay with full benefits that are second to none.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Evaluate and document the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality
- Provide a detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions.
- Manage the execution of development, testing, and deployment plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Keep up with new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
- Provide expertise during sales efforts to design High-level Solution and estimate the technical level of effort
- Oversee the overall solution design to meet the business requirements and fulfill user stories, and for leading a team of resources through the build, test, and deployment phases.
- Experience in designing enterprise-level solution on Salesforce Platform using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, Process Builder, and security controls
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, a basic understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, and their use in software development
- 10 years of experience in Information Technology.
- 5 years of professional experience with the Salesforce Platform and related products.
- 2-3 years of experience implementing CRM systems as a Solutions Architect
- Demonstrated expertise in 3+ projects, implementing full SDLC (Discovery, requirements analysis, design, testing, deployment and maintain) of the Salesforce-based solutions
- Extensive development experience with Salesforce development technologies; security, process builder, flow, workflow, APEX, VisualForce, Lightning, Community, Workflows, Triggers, API, SOSL, SOQL, REST, App builder
- Good understanding of Architecture and Integration Patterns, DevOps methods, tools, and techniques
- Good Understanding of Best Practices ad Coding Standards.
- Salesforce certifications:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud consultant certification