- Analyze conversion data, provide solutions for implementing program data efficiently and accurately.
- Create implementation timelines for client and company use.
- Distribute timeline to internal customers and external clients for approval and use throughout conversion.
- Coordinate company resources required for conversion.
- Facilitate effective information exchange between client and internal customers.
- Conduct thorough needs analysis for assigned conversions or projects and seek support from customers based on needs.
- Serve as project manager for efficiency improvements for Client Services as directed by Client Services Manager.
- Communicate conversion / project status to department head via written and verbal reports.
- Act as an empowered liaison between CPI Card Group external clients and CPI Card Group internal customers providing exceptional service to all clients.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, identifying and resolving unique problems.
- Relatable to multiple individual processes to the overall project.
- Attention to detail in the individual processes is important to overall project.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy, including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Outstanding administrative proficiency and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle pressure of multiple deadlines while maintaining composure and professionalism.
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor's preferred, previous commercial / retail banking experience is preferred. Related experience may be a substitute for education.
The health and safety of our employees continues to be a top priority at CPI Card Group as we face the challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Across our production and fulfillment facilities we have implemented procedures such as enhanced cleaning, daily temperature checks, social distancing measures, and required face masks for all individuals onsite in our facilities. We also continue to monitor federal, state and local health and safety guidelines and requirements to adjust our procedures as necessary. These are just a few examples of our commitment to the safety and health of our workplaces.
CPI is an EEO Employer. A complete background including drug screen is contingent upon hire.