Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Love to innovate while helping customers meet their online business goals? The Data & Insights Business Consultant is a customer-facing team member requiring extensive digital marketing and analytical skills. Business Consultant works to gather and understand their customers’ business goals. In addition, consultants help their customers realize product value by performing analyses, highlighting key insights and opportunities, providing specific direction to improve online metrics. They also help develop customer analysis and optimization teams, provide ad hoc enablement, build analytic reporting and dashboards as needed, and help Adobe customers develop their analytics strategy, governance, and operations.
What you’ll do
- Develop relationships at all levels within client digital marketing teams and maintain regular and appropriate communication with them.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of a client’s online business model and online marketing strategy and drive digital marketing success rooted in customer's business drivers.
- Support customer discovery sessions and help guide client's use cases, business requirements and key performance indicators, and assist as part of a team to deliver against those objectives.
- Provide measurable insights and recommendations to improve online business and marketing strategies. Help customers further understand and fully utilize product capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing.
- Analyze marketing campaign attribution and provide recommendation for optimizing marketing spend
- Lead multiple client engagements at a time and establish expectations appropriately to keep projects on schedule and within scope.
- Engage directly with customers via phone, email, and/or in-person through the project lifecycle. Including interaction with marketers, analysts, web developers, partners and executives.
- Become an authority in the use of Adobe products and the methods by which they can be used to efficiently optimize online businesses.
- Create thought leadership, write blogs, build training videos to enable Adobe and customers.
- Elevate and encourage fellow team members through caring, effective leadership, regular shared feedback, and mutual mentoring; drive continuous improvements in our ways of working.
- Keep accurate daily and weekly records of client billable time.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years’ experience in digital analytics or a related field
- Previous experience working with Adobe Analytics or similar tools
- Proven experience with customer and digital marketing data and segmentation opportunities, and various measurement and analysis techniques and technologies.
- Solid grasp of how web sites work to increase customer acquisition, loyalty and business metrics.
- Understanding of other data storage, modeling, and analysis packages (R, SQL, Python, or SPSS, etc.)
- Self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and soft skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly, be an excellent teammate, and handle change efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Up to 50% travel required
Special Consideration given for:
- Experience and expertise with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Web and mobile app optimization consulting experience
- Deep vertical industry experience
- Master’s-level studies in e-business, digital marketing, statistics and relevant analytics fields, or digital transformation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.Colorado Starting Salary: $127,100 - $165,100
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.