Teleworking: until further notice (prioritization of candidates in the Montreal region)
Business Analyst - Privacy Initiative
This position reports to the Director Main - Portfolio management of strategic Data and Customer Experience initiatives.
National Bank is pursuing the most important technological upgrade in its history. We are reviewing our systems and processes to simplify them and better align them with the needs of our customers.
- Do you like working on concrete projects? Are you naturally curious and like to challenge existing ideas?
- Do you love technology?
- If you are passionate about contagious energy, you show initiative and like to work in a team, we invite you to read the following!
Your main challenges
- Understand the existing business issues related to the protection of personal information (PR);
- Understand data flows in a multi-system context;
- Work closely with different IT and business teams.
- Support POs / business stakeholders in their decision-making and advise them in prioritizing the delivery of business values;
- Respond to complex requests from stakeholders and ensure the provision of solutions as well as their satisfaction through the quality of the services offered;
- Diagnose problematic situations and intervene in problem solving while ensuring the implementation of permanent fixes, with a view to continuous improvement;
More specifically, you will have to:
- Understand the business processes of groups and business lines related to the sharing of personal information (in particular as part of the third party risk management process);
- Analyze the data needs of relevant business lines and groups;
- Define the processes for managing requests for access to personal information in a multi-system context.
- Establish a communication process to answer questions from regulators regarding personal information.
- Support the Product Owner in writing, prioritizing and updating the backlog;
- Write use cases, business rules and requirements;
- Ensure the adequacy of solutions and recommendations in relation to business requirements;
- Ensure the traceability of both business requirements and data;
- Map processes;
- Understand the exchange of information between different systems
- Create and / or update lists of values (data mapping)
- Make stakeholders aware of the efforts required in change management and operationalization;
- Participate in the integrated testing strategy, the preparation of test scenarios and the validation of tests.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and seven years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the industry and five years of relevant experience
- Experience in a transversal project including a large number of stakeholders, technical integrations and interdependencies
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience in banking or finance, an asset
- Experience in regulatory projects, an asset
- Knowledge of Agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe);
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Ariba, EGRC tools
- Developed sense of autonomy and organization
- Good ability to manage a multitude of priorities
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate curiosity, flexibility and open-mindedness
- Bilingualism (spoken / written) French and English
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Business Analyst: 7 years (preferred)
- banking or finance: 3 years (preferred)
- French (required)