Customer Engagement Analyst
Your new challenge!
Are you an experienced Customer Consultant (CC) with a proven track record of maximizing customer satisfaction? Are you eager to act as a trusted advisor to the customer, ensuring the customer adopts, uses and gets maximum value from our solutions? Our Customer Engagement Analyst vacancy can be your next challenge!
This is a role where you will have direct customer engagement. It is a consultative role that is seeking an ideal candidate with a background in software training and onboarding. Experience working with software in a healthcare space is a plus.
The Customer Engagement Analyst is responsible to help customers fully engage with their licensed products by helping to advise customers on best use of their licensed products, helping customers identify objectives and measure success, sharing best practice suggestions for further workflow engagement of their products, and supporting resolution of complex product issues. The Engagement Analyst will be a focal point for customer service, and provide implementation management services for new customers. The Engagement Analyst will be assigned a specific customer base and will work with other internal teams to support the client’s goals and objectives .
The successful individual will: display a willingness and ability to make accurate and timely decisions; identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; be a self-starter, innovative, with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills; take a flexible and creative approach to solving problems; is able to foresee and avert risks; negotiate relationships across multiple teams to achieve results; accept feedback from others; takes ownership of work activities; works independently and collaboratively; and is able to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel. The Engagement Analyst will need the ability to work independently in various situations and find workable solutions when changes are required
This position is based in Alpharetta, GA
- Provide product education and engagement assistance for assigned customers.
- Effectively manage responses to product-related questions and be viewed by customer as “expert” on use and implementation of supported products.
- Manage complex customer requests such as data extracts, mass assignments, lesson archives, etc. into company CRM and ensure timely resolution.
- Work with other internal teams as necessary to effectively define and complete customer requests.
- Conduct and facilitate periodic meetings with customers to evaluate customer use of product, further engage customer with licensed products, and manage customer relationship.
- Establish working relationship with customer to help secure retention and expansion of licensed products.
- Share best practice suggestions with customer to help them successfully measure their program’s success.
Training and Implementation
- Project manage the implementation life cycle process for products purchased by customer
- Provide product education for multiple products and be viewed by customer as “expert” on those products.
- Conduct WebEx presentations as needed to enhance implementation of product(s) and product education
- Conduct onsite customer presentations, training, and engagement sessions.
- Conduct WebEx presentations as needed for product education.
Travel approximately 25% as required
What you should bring
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Technologies, or other related area.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of demonstrated customer service and account management experience with software solutions.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of training , compliance or direct care experience in healthcare.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
What we offer
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities to develop yourself. Elsevier’s benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of the kind of things you can expect when joining Elsevier in the United States.
- A competitive base salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Full benefits package, including:
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Life, Accident, Pet etc.
- Retirement: 401(K) plan, including a company match and Employee Stock Purchase
- Disability: Long-term, short-term
- Work / Life balance: Volunteer programs, Tuition and Adoption Assistance
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Sick days as well as paid holidays
- For additional information, please inquire
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [email protected] or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.