Job DescriptionCompany Bio
Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
Are you a Sales Professional looking for an opportunity to really make a difference? Our phenomenal sales and account management team in Central Ontario needs a dynamic new Sales Director. If you’re up to the challenge of contributing to an already strong team and playing a key role in building something amazing, keep reading.
You have a consultative sales approach, are comfortable in front of large, complex customers and have the ability and strong desire to prospect for new customers. As you become more familiar with your territory and Homewood's unique continuum of services, we will rely on your tactical ability to build and execute a detailed and strategic sales and account plan to grow our business in Central Canada. This is a work from home position.
What you'll be doing
- Prospect, sell and present Homewood’s Stay at Work services and Homewood’s value proposition to the market
- Develop and implement sales, strategies and plan events to reach annual sales and retention targets
- Identify outreach tactics, sales opportunities and other funnel growth opportunities
- Actively prospect to identify and understand customer business needs and provide compelling information on our mental health services
- Deliver sales presentations to present recommended solutions
- Identify sales barriers within book of accounts and ways to overcome them
- Negotiate contracts and pricing for new and existing customers
- Facilitate new account launches, including implementation meetings, distribution of promotional materials and custom-designed service delivery components
- Consult with leaders, human resource departments, wellness and other committees, regarding organizational wellness and employee issues
- Work with your Account Executive team to identify opportunities to up-sell and grow the team book of business
- Maintain accountability for assigned customers focused on satisfaction, retention and growth
- Collaborate with Account Executive team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate, preferably in Healthcare, Human Resources, Hospitality or a related business discipline
- 5-7 years’ experience in a Senior Sales role in a business, insurance and/or an HR consulting services field
- Designated Sales Professional with Canadian Professional Sales Association is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; French language skills are an asset
- Proven sales track record and ability to prospect and close deals
- Extreme curiosity, unafraid to take reasonable risks
- Politically savvy with strong business acumen
- Strong consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute to team objectives
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, creatively and strategically when establishing customer needs and developing solutions
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Salesforce
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
Employment Equity & Closing Statement
Homewood Health Inc. is committed to ensuring that its teams reflect the diversity of our community and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role. Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.