You want to learn a little bit more about our Director Account Manager role? This is the place to be then. Don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live in 20+ countries with offices in 8 international cities and breathe our three core values:
* Grow Together * Demonstrate Passion & Performance * Be Bold & Drive Change *
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
We just successfully secured a series C funding round of $115m and can’t wait for you to join us for our exciting journey ahead!
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
About the role:
Do you have a proven track record in building high performing Customer Success teams in SaaS companies? Are you up for a new challenge where you can shape the Uberall Customer Success vision and strategy for the Americas? Then this newly created position might be the perfect next step in your career.
As the* Director, Americas Account Management *you will be responsible for the Uberall account management strategy and execution across the Americas and will identify and enable maximum value and return for our customers and Uberall.
Together with our colleagues from Support and Customer Success, the Account Management team represents Uberall to our customers at the executive and key influencer stakeholder level. We take a lot of pride in delivering the best experience possible, while continuously developing advanced insights into our client’s strategic priorities and building relationships with decision makers and executive stakeholders. You will be the perfect fit for this role, if you are compassionate, strategic-minded and dedicated, combined with a deep understanding of how businesses work, balancing world class customer engagement with a revenue growth mindset.
- You will provide strategic leadership and direction for our account management team across our direct channels in the Americas.
- You will work with internal stakeholders to further develop a comprehensive Customer Success and Revenue Growth vision, strategy and innovation oriented towards improving customer retention and growth for the organisation.
- You lead and develop a world leading account management team.
- You will develop, build and lead a long term strategic and commercial customer engagement strategy that is based on maximizing customer value, in order to drive consistent revenue growth and customer LTV.
- You will gain deep understanding and maintain the most expertise across all Uberall products.
- You will collaborate closely and conduct in person business reviews with C-level decision makers and other relevant stakeholders.
- You will build and nurture close Executive and C-level relationships across top accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, with the ability to ability to plan and strategize at a senior (VP) level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Able to take accountability and proven track record of meeting and exceeding individual revenue goals
- Experience working for/with large or SMB customers, ideally in the SaaS industry.
- Proven track record interfacing with customers to demonstrate the value of a service or software
What we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family leave (16 weeks at 80% salary)
- Health insurance with employer contribution
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee recognition program
- Regular company & team events
- A product you will be excited about - a market-leading cutting-edge location marketing software with an ever-growing international customer base
- Be part of a truly international company experiencing tremendous growth globally
- High level of responsibility with plenty of creative leeway
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. Please let Marisa Abel know about your interest, questions and friendly referrals. She will be getting back to you in no time.
In the meantime, let our "[email protected]" give you some real life impressions.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations