When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role, you will provide leadership in executing on Vizient’s Supplier Engagement strategy. You will direct a team in cultivating alliances with key suppliers in building and directly managing executive relationships with key supplier organizations to include driving adoption of Vizient solutions. You will serve as a trusted advisor and thought leader to business and operational team members for Vizient’s domains and solutions while fostering support to drive supplier specific strategies and consideration for the supplier as a consumer.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of relationships with executive level, including c-suite, and critical decision makers for assigned accounts. Understand business needs/priorities to build and implement a tailored account plan designed for Vizient and customer success.
- Lead corporate strategic planning and execution to drive growth/penetration with key supplier customers by adapting corporate strategies to the unique supplier needs.
- Provide market intelligence and data driven insights that influence strategic priorities for assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding across all supplier facing Vizient solutions.
- Collaborate with Vizient businesses to identify specific growth opportunities and coordinate specific targeting and messaging strategies with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Align Vizient’s assets (data, resources, insights, technologies etc.) and ensure successful ongoing delivery of strategic plans for key supplier partners.
- Lead executive-level business reviews with specific supplier accounts to ensure the delivery of optimal value for members, Vizient and the supplier.
- Facilitate scope approval and statement of work (SOW) discussions. Negotiate/Close deals.
- Resolve key service delivery issues, ensuring suppliers are satisfied with delivery quality.
- Manage forecast, revenue, service levels, profitability and growth of assigned accounts.
- Oversee/manage all related pipeline activity and related targets (sales, revenue, opportunity tracking etc.)
- Relevant degree preferred. Advanced degree desired.
- 10 or more years’ experience required.
- Experience in healthcare-related administrative, clinical practice, or supply chain.
- Demonstrated success leading strategic planning efforts with executive stakeholders.
- Through understanding industry trends and suppliers’ businesses, concerns, successes and challenges.
- Experience managing service delivery in a matrix environment.
Estimated Hiring Range:$151,900.00 - $237,300.00
This position is also incentive eligible.
Vizient has a comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.