The life of a Vertical Rep consists of making strong interpersonal connections with fundraising leaders. Your point of contact will consist primarily with High School coaches in your territory in need of fundraising. You will be calling on these coaches to sell them on using the Vertical Raise Platform, as well as other fundraising products. From there, you will be responsible for organizing and ensuring these fundraisers are run successfully.
Ideal Vertical Raise candidates…
- Enjoy athletics and competition
- Strong athletic background
- Intimate knowledge of schools, programs and coaches in the area
- Highly motivated and goal oriented.
- Passionate about helping others reach their goals
Day-to-day responsibilities for Outside Sales Representative…
- Set meetings with coaches, athletic directors to position our platform
- Create and maintain relationships with fundraising leaders
- Work to create expectation and goals for fundraising campaigns
Outside Sales Representative Candidate is/has…
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Self-motivated and strong communication skills
- Competitive and likes to compete every day for business
Company Description: Vertical Raise is a crowdfunding, social media integrated fundraising platform specifically designed for clubs, non-profits and sport teams of all demographics. We are transforming the way teams fundraise and are dedicated to helping them efficiently raise more money.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 - $350,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location