Fast Growing Company Looking for Enthusiastic Team Players!
Perishable Shipping Solutions, an Equal Opportunity Employer is seeking a Customer Success Associate (CSA). The CSA works with the customer success managers to support the customer lifecycle beginning with customer onboarding, account management and renewal. A successful CSA is detail oriented, enjoys processing transactions, and understands customer first mindset. The CSA works closely with the Customer Success Manager to support daily operations of order processing and reporting.
At PSS, we believe that shipping perishable products can be both cost effective and environmentally responsible. We focus on growing small and mid-market businesses. PSS is a third-party logistics, pick & pack order fulfillment business focused on shipping our customer’s perishable food products for direct to consumer and direct to retail markets. At PSS, our vision is “to provide superior service and support to delight our clients and their customers.” Our ability to achieve that vision is why we are the premier perishable fulfillment service in the industry focused on small businesses. We value people who are smart, passionate and get things done.
- Process daily manual orders and splitting orders, as necessary
- Producing weekly customer error reporting
- Logging issues/errors with carriers
- Researching customer issues
- Monitor accounts activity — monitor usage and identify accounts that have problems
- Provide customer support first line of response. Record issues as they are identified and help ensure they are routed to the right team at PSS and resolved on a timely basis.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, customer service, and relationship building skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced professional enterprise business
- Deep understanding of a successful customer success process
- Excellent listening skills
- Basic technical knowledgeable of shipping with FedEx and USPS
- Self-motivated and self-driven. Excited to drive customer success
- Proactive customer support and engagement
- Organized and capable of highly effective time management in an entrepreneurial environment. Ability to effectively prioritize time and talents
- 1-3 years of progressive customer success experience or similar field (sales, professional services, customer support, or administrative role).
- Strong background in customer service, sales, and training
- Previous experience working in customer service
- Detail oriented and excellent skills for time management
- Strong Excel skills preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- One location
Work Location: One location