Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Google, Tesla, GitHub, Slack, Stripe, and Pinterest, have worked with Envoy to welcome over 115 million visitors to more than 14,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, but we're also going through the rest of the office— the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and we're asking how we can make these better too. Right now, Envoy is helping the world return to work safely. We do this with our Envoy Protect product. Next to that, we help customers prepare for the new normal of work, Hybrid Work, with our Workplace Platform, our developer platform, Desks and other offerings.
Our rate of innovation is high, we are customer-centric, and we like to move fast. We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful. If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build the workplace platform.
About the Role
We are looking for a BDR Manager to lead a team of SMB, Mid Market and Enterprise BDRs focused on the EMEA region. This team will handle all inbound and outbound prospecting in the EMEA region. The team is focused on educating and evangelizing the Envoy mission to customer offices across EMEA. As a member of the Sales Leadership team, you will help refine our strategy to attract even more customers as well as expand adoption in our existing customer base. This role will be part of the Revenue team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite &
able to participate in hybrid work once Envoy fully reopens.
- Build & Manage a team tasked with the growth & adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota
- Implement strategies to source and generate revenue from greenfield accounts while ensuring that our customers can achieve their business goals and continue to grow with Envoy
- Provide clear visibility on pipeline performance by accurately managing team metrics and providing monthly forecasts on pipeline generation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience in the early stages of funnel building you manage
- Engage in team development by mentoring and coaching
- Partner with Field Marketing to Build Executive Level Champions in the segment & drive attendance to various field events
- 3+ years managing Lead Generation teams selling software to EMEA Accounts
- A proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience engaging with C-Level Executives in organizations as well as experience with outbound sales strategies
- Experience managing teams that engage with executives to source both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term strategic large enterprise deals
- Demonstrated an ability to lead teams that consistently generate new pipeline as well as grow existing customer relationships in a "Land and Expand" model
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- Passionate about our product and working with Enterprise sized businesses
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Consultative with demonstrable experience
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Envoy will comply with federal and state mandates regarding COVID-19 vaccinations. We will require employees coming on-site to be vaccinated or in compliance with weekly testing requirements.