About Ping Identity:
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're building a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It is one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We are looking for a Project Manager (preferably Denver based) for the Professional Services team at Ping Identity. The Professional Services team is part of our Global Customer Success organization at Ping and delivers professional services for identity management solutions. This includes federation architecture consulting, installation, configuration assistance, and software connection solutions for Ping Identity products.
You will report to the North America Senior Regional Manager and will play an important role in Professional Services commitment to continuously delivery successfully on customer solutions and forever look for ways to improve and evolve. We are looking for someone with a passion for leading project-based solutions for customers and one who can manage a portfolio of Tier 1 and Tier 2 projects. You will have deep experience in project management best practices, leading system implementation projects, and consulting engagements with external customers.
- Be the primary point of contact for Professional Services overseeing engagements delivered by Ping or Ping Partners.
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and team members
- Manage a portfolio of complex projects that support numerous Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers
- Manage outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies
- Work creatively and analytically in a collaborative environment, demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Provide status updates to customer, partners and leadership on project deliverables, budget, dependencies, risks, change management and decisions needed
- Manage forecasting and billing efforts on your projects
- 6 or more years of project management experience in consulting and technology implementation projects
- Motivated and comfortable adapting to change and competing demands
- Bachelor's Degree
- High standard for solution and process quality
- Ability to self-manage and independently deliver results
- Project management certifications (e.g. PMP)
- Experience with the technical implementations
- Business or technology consulting background
- Strong relationship building skills including the ability to motivate up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Experience mentoring more junior project management or business analysis resources
- Partner relationship management
- Travel (less than 10%) is expected in this role however the majority of work will be performed remotely from the Central or Western US.
- Open PTO
- Parental Leave
- Free Healthcare Option
- 401(k) Match
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Commuter Offset
- Education Reimbursement
Ping Identity is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) the approximate compensation range for this role in Colorado is listed above. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors, such as knowledge, skills, and abilities.