CONNECT WITH A GREAT STABLE COMPANY WITH STRONG PERFORMANCE AND GROWTH-COME FOR THE JOB~STAY FOR THE CAREER! OUTSIDE SALES IN MILWAUKEE-MADISON, WI AREA- EXISTING ACCOUNT BASE!
Don’t pass up this opportunity! We offer a fantastic career that combines customer management with a consultative sales process for a global industrial distribution company We are currently seeking an experienced Outside Sales Representative to maintain an already established territory, while building new customers; this is a relationship-based sales role.
As a Sales Representative, you will grow your territory (and your earnings!) by bringing in new business and developing repeat business relationships within your existing accounts. This will require that you call on engineers, maintenance and others to determine their needs through a consultative approach.
Achieve sales and profit goals by developing and retaining existing customers and by opening new business.
- Conduct sales and service activities, develop strong customer relationships, identify product applications, and introduce new products and services.
- Organize and conduct training sessions for customers.
Survey market and competitive conditions.
Our Sales Reps are self-motivated and driven by a desire to exceed expectations. We look for strong prioritization, planning, and time-management skills, and a sense of urgency. An ability to establish rapport building solid relationships at all levels of customer organizations are keys to success.
Minimum of 3 years outside industrial sales experience with a tangible product; ideally in instrumentation, valves, pumps and flow control products and processes.
- Background selling to Food & Bev, Chemical, Power, and Biotech industries.
- Proven experience and success in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales territory.
- Mechanical aptitude!
- Good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Computer skills and knowledge.
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package with incentives.
- Excellent benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match.
- Personalized training & development program.
Career development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Industrial Distribution, Engineering & Management, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering; equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded! We look forward to learning more about you—Apply Today!
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to [email protected] or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.