Six Flags Central Sales team is currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Business Development Representative to expand our business and improve our revenue initiatives. The BDR will be charged with growing our client customer base through strategic outbound sales cadence processes, cold email, video presentations, cold calling and social selling.
In this role, you’ll grow our group sales business lead generation capabilities using specific engagement tools, work with a dedicated team of lead generators and help us to grow the attendance at our 26 theme parks across North America.
- Prospect and qualify leads that turn into business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executive Team
- On a daily basis, make cold calls, cold emails and lead high level discovery calls with prospects
- Maintain and organize business data within CRM
- Be a subject matter expert of Six Flags list of parks and group sales products
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
- Use Salesforce CRM to track key measurements of success (meetings booked, potential influence of deals & outbound sales activity)
- Coordinate timed digital sales cadence with emphasis on outbound sales lead generation and email marketing
- Deliver best-in-class daily oversight of CRM program Salesforce thru strong communication, tracking, end user support and monetization of program
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a quota carrying position
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling and emailing
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Previous experience using Salesforce and marketing automation software is preferred
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- Are you willing to comply with our grooming code which prohibits facial jewelry (other than 2 matching pairs of earrings), extreme haircuts/styles, colors, and visible tattoos on or above the neck or any single tattoo or cluster of tattoos larger than 4” by 4”. (Please answer “YES” if you believe you would qualify for a religious accommodation which might exempt you.)
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.