Provide technical support for the Account Executive/Account Manager and Producer in processing all lines of Commercial Insurance in accordance with the objectives and procedures outlined by the Commercial Lines Procedure Manual.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- May be assigned specific accounts.
- Process and. suspense cancellations, audits, and endorsement requests.
- Responsible for accuracy of work delegated to Assistant Account Manager.
- Supervise and if necessary, issue Certificates of Insurance.
- Maintain and be responsible for their Expiration Log.
- Market renewal policies or assist Account Executive/Account Manager with marketing.
- Provide Producer with renewal proposals, provide summaries and client check lists for presentation to clients on accounts assigned to them.
- Check policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy and relevance.
- Handle or refer insureds? and underwriters? questions or requests.
- Invoice policies, audits, endorsements, cancellations and other appropriate transactions.
- Assist Accounting Department and Client in the reconciliation of client accounts.
- Perform other specific duties as requested from time to time.
- Pursue a program for personal and professional development.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Must hold required insurance agent license and be responsible for maintaining such license through attendance at mandatory continuing education courses.
Job Type: Full-time