Retail Assistant Manager
T-Mobile Premium Retailer – Wireless Vision
Are you passionate about the latest technology trends? Do you excel at driving sales results, team motivation, and impacting customer experience? Then an Assistant Store Manager (ASM) role with Wireless Vision would be a perfect fit for you.
In this role, you will represent the T-Mobile brand while providing exceptional customer service and driving profitability. You will also inspire team members, manage store operations, and strive to meet individual and store performance goals. The ASM is a development role that is intended for those who aspire to become a Retail Store Manager.
- Full responsibility of retail store in the absence of the Store Manager, including sales, operations and people processes.
- Partner with the Retail Store Manager to help recruit top talent, and coach and develop existing team members to build a high performing team.
- Coach and inspire with integrity to guide sales team on best practices to attain monthly goals.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of store meetings to prepare for launches and keep team members current on company changes.
- Work with Store Manager to execute on the local store marketing initiatives to solicit new business.
- Manage back end processes and execution of customer facing initiatives to ensure store is in T-Mobile and internal company audit compliance at all times.
- Ensure the maintenance of the store appearance and merchandising standards, including assisting with the planning of complete store merchandising planogram resets.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
- Responsible for daily and monthly inventory and cash management, as well as managing other key operational metrics.
- May require additional tasks, duties or projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years of management experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus. Must have career aspiration to become a Retail Store Manager within a 12-month period
- Willingness and ability to relocate to any store within in their assigned market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills required.
- Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds.
What We’ll Offer:
- Competitive paid time-off program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunities
Wireless Vision is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace