Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking a Pre-Sales Team Supervisor to join our Parts Super Center team in Indianapolis, IN!
Responsible for managing the pre-sales team for electrical products. Job includes developing and leading an inside sales team with quotes, quote follow-up, and order entry. Additional responsibility for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Regional Sales Leaders and Program Managers. This individual will be highly motivated, a self-starter, able to lead a team to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including IIR data, inbound marketing leads, dormant customers, webshop traffic, trade shows, promotional campaigns, and outbound calling.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Recruits, hires, coaches, and develops inside sales team for geographic coverage of channel partners and end-users.
- Identify key accounts and ensure proper coverage.
- Identify customer needs, propose solutions, and close orders for assigned products.
- Develop and implement a customer road map for new customers; as well as identified walk-in customers and dormant customers.
- Cultivate newly added customers by ensuring that they receive a high level of service from all sales resources within the organization.
- Create a process for reaching out to dormant customers or channels to re-engage with products or customers.
- Develop Promotional Programs necessary internally and externally.
- Develop tools and resources to enable the team to answer customer's inquiries on the initial call.
- Identify existing customers’ key trends, including timing to be contacted by sales and technical resources from Parts Super Center. Conducts analysis to identify target opportunities (both existing and non-existing customers). This analysis will span multiple areas: market, competitive & internal data.
- Work with Regional Sales Leaders and Program Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline, to consistently meet quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the company’s CRM (Zoho CRM), ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Develop and implement reporting and analysis tools for information housed in the company’s CRM and other digital tools.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in insides sales, telemarketing, or customer fulfillment.
- Proven track record of working well independently and delivering quality output in tight timeframes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with electrical equipment
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external groups
- Ability to work seamlessly in a matrixed organization.
- Strong client service skills.
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- BA degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the Electrical distribution, including products and suppliers, preferred.
- Experience with CRM software preferred.
- Proficient in MS office products
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
We are following strict COVID-19 protocols to keep our employees safe.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location