Immediate Opening: Irvine based Shapewear and Apparel company looking for an Account Manager to assist our sales team.
We are a well-established reputable company within the shapewear, swimwear, and athletic wear industry. We proudly manufacture in the USA.
· Oversee customer account management
· Serve as a lead point of contact for customer account management matters
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with accounts
· Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions to customer’s needs and inquiries
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
· Assist sales team with order entry, samples, follow-ups, line-sheets, shipping and tracking information
· Assist sales team with customer reports for quarterly sales reports and annual forecasts
· Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
· Maintain salesman samples, materials and current product knowledge.
· Maintain/update information and notes on all sales leads, potential clients and existing clients on Company's database (Salesforce).
· Identify and resolve client concerns as they pertain to sales issues.
· Strong analytical skills
· Manage customer accounts and arrange meeting and following up with buyers.
· Process all orders and invoices.
· Ongoing products uploads on all the assigned shopping portals based on account.
· Set up EDI and all portals as needed
· Assist in vendor set-up forms as needed for new accounts
· Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territories
· Customer service and interaction experience
· Ability to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be detail oriented, organized.
· Strong written & verbal communication skills
· Impeccable sense of urgency & responsibility and time management skills
· Strong Microsoft Office skills (Especially Word, Excel and Outlook).
· Ability to receive instructions and follow through with minimal supervision.
· Internet savvy, able to upload information and images
· Must work well under pressure to meet deadlines & expectations.
· Bilingual in English & Spanish is plus
· PC experience required (Windows environment)
· Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator is a plus
· Minimum High School, College degree a plus.
· Fashion Industry Experience a plus
· Monday-Friday (weekend as needed for trade shows)
· Advancement Opportunities
· Compensation: Hourly + Commission/Bonus Structure
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Irvine, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location