Sales Development Representative
Do you want to join a fast-growing global company and sell best-in-class software solutions within digital pathology? Would you like to be part of an experienced Healthcare and Life Science leader in Artificial Intelligence Software that is proven to support tissue-based cancer research and diagnostics? Now is your chance!
As a Sales Development Representative, you are responsible for supporting our sales department by consistently developing high-quality sales opportunities. This includes starting, continuing, following-up and responding to new or past leads, prospecting into new markets and companies, and preparing conversations over a variety of communication channels to multiply your results. It is the perfect career step for an ambitious person who sets a high bar for quality interactions with a variety of decision makers and influencers.
The Sales Development team is tasked with setting up qualified meetings between a salesperson and a potential buyer with a high probability of purchasing a product. Once a lead is determined to be qualified, it is then passed to a salesperson, typically an Account Executive, who takes ownership of the lead and conducts the rest of the sales process. You will be working in a team of dedicated sales development professionals, using the best tools and will be given the best training by field experts.
Sales Development is an integral part of the Visiopharm sales organization. Sales Development teams are represented in both United States and Europe, giving you deep, global access and understanding of how our product serves our clients and partners across a variety of industries and cultures. Visiopharm’s culture is known for being entrepreneurial and grounded in Danish work ethics with an open and informal atmosphere.
Our Colorado team is based in Westminster, CO and works with a hybrid schedule that includes flexible Fridays and two weeks a year to work from anywhere. Our company offers excellent benefits, a 401k program, paid holidays, paid sick time and 5-weeks of personal time off (PTO) per year.
At Visiopharm we value grit, determination, and curiosity. We expect our Sales Developers to showcase these core values, as they help us reach our goals of transforming digital pathology and image analysis. The right person for this role likes to work independently, is comfortable with taking direction and performs with minimal constructive input. You must be eager to succeed in a strong team environment, plus enjoy being part of an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit that is the trademark of Visiopharm.
Our desired qualifications for you include, demonstrated selling skills and experience moving prospects from unaware to a sales qualified lead e.g. call center experience
- Appreciable Sales prospecting experience (1-2 years preferred)
- Strong CRM, Dynamics 365, Outreach.io and Sales Navigator skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in life sciences or biology-related field
- Superb verbal, phone, written sales communication skills
- Sales Planning and Pain Funnel Questioning Skills
- Superior Active Listening,
- Competitive Analysis and
- Product Positioning
- Negotiation and overcoming objections techniques
Unique Personal Tasks/Qualifications
To be successful in the job as Sales Development Representative, you must be able to:
- Map ideal accounts, decision makers and influencers through investigative calls and conversations
- Use a variety of sales approaches to encourage prospect awareness and urgency
- Create conversational questioning techniques develop urgency and resonance
- Design conversation templates according to product value themes across a variety of channels
- Maintain a focused and consistent schedule to achieve optimized productivity
Interested? Please, submit your application online – preferably though our career-site at www.visiopharm.com/about-us/careers/ no later than July 31st.
OTE for SDR is $72K+
Keywords: Inside Sales, Inbound Sales, Outbound Sales, Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, Teamwork, Customer Support, Sales, SDR, Business Development
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Westminster, CO 80021: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Inside Sales or Sales Development: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service/Support: 1 year (Preferred)
- Life Science or Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19