What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The RVP is responsible for the profitable revenue growth and overall success of the client base within Canada working in conjunction with the General Manager for North America in creating innovative solutions that assist our customers in adopting the HXM solution set and expansion of their overall network program. This individual is also charged with business development and network expansion in support of SAP GTM. Responsibilities also include customer-focused leadership and people development by effectively developing the skills and capabilities of the Customer Engagement Executives on their team. Will oversee diagnostic and assessment efforts, assists with strategic realignments, and is familiar with the appropriate application of the HXM Software and Network Solutions. Another important responsibility is to strategically engage with Account Executives from both HXM and our parent company, SAP, to sell HXM’s Solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Moreover, this individual is directly accountable for accurately forecasting network growth and subscription software renewals for the industry to which they’re assigned. You will be responsible to achieve the revenue, renewal, network expansion targets and customer success metrics of the team (P&L responsibility) and to drive improvement of Net Promoter Score metrics. The RVP is ultimately focused on the rapid transformation of client organizations into world-class managers of spend, through innovative, high-quality, global, spend management solutions and network adoption.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
Serve as a key member of the HXM NA Leadership team
- Drive consistent and sustained regional customer revenue growth within a global delivery model
- Provide leadership in the planning, design, due diligence, and implementations of strategic business objectives to successfully reach the goals of the business
- Develop industry specific points of view, methodologies, best practices, and growth strategies that can be repurposed across the region to drive better outcomes for customers and SAP
- Maximize the targeted customer’s use of the HXM solutions with emphasis on HXM Network adoption
- Partner with Account Executives from both HXM and SAP in building and expanding relationships with key executives and decision-makers within assigned accounts
- Partner with the SAP Industry Business Unit (IBU) to leverage their knowledge and resources in support of customer success
- Provide direction to form strategic account plans, including customer profiles, targeted programs, application descriptions, forecast reports, and action items
- Develop senior client relationships and aim to serve as a trusted advisor
- Demonstrate broad and deep knowledge of spend management process and solutions for specific industry
- Responsible for mentoring, inspiring, leading, training, and guiding team members to perform optimally on customer engagements, practice development and HXM expertise
- Actively participate with employee review processes, both at the project and company levels
Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- 12+ years of experience, through a combination of technology, procurement and / or sales leadership
- Experience inside or delivering enterprise solutions.
- Past technology experience in the following areas including Business Analytics, Sourcing, Procurement, Finance, Treasury and Supply Chain, strongly preferred
- Experience in business to business commerce and networked business models
- Experience in a services-based, matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience in project and client management
- Exposure to multicultural scenarios / international work experience a plus
- Experience leading and managing teams
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:297602 | Work Area: Sales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Executive | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - Canada