At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts, and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust, and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
Exciting opportunity! Full Time, weekly pay, PTO, 401K, tuition assistance, health benefits, discounts at hotels and resorts, and so much more!
The Sales Administration Desk Receptionist is responsible for providing support to the Senior Vice President and Vice President of Sales, Directors and Managers of Direct Marketing Sales, Indirect Marketing Sales, Sales Planning & Development, Specialty Sales Programs, Director of Sales Training, two Sales Trainers, the Office Manager, and the Sales Administrative Desk Supervisor. The position requires the ability to directly communicate with Sales Consultants, owners,, and guests. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to ensuring efficient administrative operations, data entry, recording tour information, and answering incoming calls for the sales departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Directs incoming communication to proper source.
- Completes, reconciles, and distributes daily sales reports, and ensures accuracy of reports
- Performs survey reconciliation during wave intervals,.
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalent.
- Administrative experience.
- Cash Handling experience.
- Customer service and/or hospitality experience is a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- Requires excellent organizational skills.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Mainframe applications.
- Ability to react and adapt to changes and priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Previous data entry experience.
- Previous cash handling experience.